Software Engineer - Full Stack Developer
Who we are…
Wonderlic provides assessment tools to a wide range of businesses, organizations, and academia. Over the last 80 years, more than 75,000 organizations – from the U.S. Navy and the National Football League to small businesses and community colleges – have relied on the valuable insights our products deliver. But the business world doesn’t operate like it did 80 years ago (or even 5 years ago), which is why we recently launched a re-architecture of our core platform and introduced a SaaS offering with a ground-up re-envisioning of our product suite.
Who you are…
- You love solving problems with the latest technology
- You are looking to have an impact on our technical direction
- You can write efficient maintainable code
- You are familiar with planning and writing unit tests
- You can adapt to new technology quickly
- You are comfortable in an agile/scrum environment
What we offer…
- Competitive salary
- Competitive paid time off (PTO) - 21 days PTO to start
- Paid holidays and 2 extra floating holidays
- A paid, company shutdown week between Christmas Eve Day and New Year's Day
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- Great hardware
- 2 or more large monitors
- Your choice of mouse/keyboard
- Flexible work hours
- Free soda, flavored water, coffee and tea
- Highly collaborative and fun work environment
- A casual dress code
- Stability of a 75-year-old company with the flexibility of a startup
We currently speak these languages…
If this sounds like a fit for you, apply now!
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Policy
Wonderlic is proud to be an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. Here, diversity is valued and celebrated, and is what makes us such a successful team. Wonderlic does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy status, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military/veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
Wonderlic invites any applicant who has a disability to seek reasonable accommodation in the hiring process. Please call (847) 247-2440 for assistance.