At Wonderlic, we’re all about people, period. That means we’re always on the lookout for the best and the brightest minds that can continue to take us to new places—and we’re looking for talented, driven individuals who desire to positively impact their career and join us in shaping the future of our organization.
We offer Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life; Paid time-off; 401k plan with company matching incentives; wellness initiatives and more as part of our commitment to our most valuable resource, our employees.
Business analysts play a critical role in extending Wonderlic’s technology platforms and product assets to meet the needs of our various educational and employment markets. Business analysts are responsible for collaborating with business stakeholders and clients to turn needs and desires into functional requirements, use cases, mockups, etc. that can be delivered to the Software Engineers. Business analysts lead requirements gathering and functional design discussions with business stakeholders, and are responsible for documenting the required scope of a request. Business analysts are responsible for communicating business stakeholder needs to Software Engineers, including answering any questions they may have about functional requirements. Business analysts are responsible for providing regular updates regarding status of analysis tasks.
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively convey their ideas and opinions in an Agile team environment, have strong problem solving skills, and be able to quickly learn new technologies and processes. Qualified candidates will be service oriented, professional, conscientious, persistent, and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with varying internal and external client needs and requirements. In addition, strong candidates will possess the ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive, achievement oriented attitude and demeanor with both internal and external clients.
- Facilitate needs/requirements discussions with internal and/or external customers
- Document functional requirements/user stories/use cases/system interactions/requirements
- Build wireframe mockups for user interface elements
- Collaborate with other subject matter experts to identify preferred solutions to customer’s problems
- Facilitate work planning with Software Development on a regular basis, helping to translate business needs into development stories
- Participate in scope negotiation/prioritization and work planning
- Analyze and assess current processes and define/document improvements
Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years of Business Analysis experience
- Experience with Scrum
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate complex information clearly and concisely
- Ability to effectively lead and influence multiple levels of an organization across functional boundaries
- Ability to lead prioritization discussions and facilitate agreements
- Proven ability to facilitate group discussion and build consensus
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Experience with user interface mockup/wireframe creation
- Experience with user story and use case documentation
- Experience with requirements and workflow modeling
- User experience design familiarity a plus
- Experience with SaaS in a B2B context is highly desired
- Balsamiq, Axure, or other wireframe tool experience a plus
- HTML, CSS or Photoshop experience a plus