We’re Looking for People Like You!
At Wonderlic, we’re all about people, period. That means we’re always on the lookout for the best and the brightest minds that can continue to take us to new places—and we’re looking for talented, driven individuals who desire to positively impact their career and join us in shaping the future of our organization.
We offer Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life; Paid time-off; 401k plan with company matching incentives; wellness initiatives and more as part of our commitment to our most valuable resource, our employees.
Wonderlic is a growing company that is evaluating how to better leverage our NetSuite financial system. We are looking for a talented Netsuite Administrator to support our growing user base and improve existing functionality for all of our financial systems.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you’ll redesign processes to solve business issues. You’ll be working with teams from across the company to gather business requirements to design new processes and solutions.
The ideal candidate must be extremely well organized, service-oriented, and effective at developing and improving processes that enable our leadership team and finance organization to gain visibility into critical business data and increasing efficiencies across all teams and user communities. The candidate must also be highly capable of working closely with cross functional business leaders as a NetSuite subject matter expert to manage existing systems and develop and deploy new business processes.
- Partner with NetSuite users and stakeholders, assisting with data analysis, business process mapping, reporting needs, continuous improvement initiatives, change management and support for optimal usage
- Evaluates new or under-used functionality, and assists with defining functional specifications for new customizations
- Design and build enhancements and new financial systems functionality to support business needs, while maintaining scalability and best practices, leveraging data where possible to highlight impact
- Maintain, configure, develop, and optimize NetSuite
- Prioritize across all requests and communicate with IT team and external stakeholders about timelines, issues and/or possible concerns
- Support users both proactively and reactively, with a focus on superior customer service, including training
- Perform software troubleshooting to isolate, diagnose, and correct issues
- Work with end users to understand root cause of business need and identify the best solution for each need
- Track new and emerging trends in technology that may affect or benefit the company in its utilization of Netsuite and other financial systems
- Always ensure system integrity and security
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to analyze problems, develop and recommend solutions and resolve issues
- Ability to juggle multiple stakeholders and remain professional and flexible in high pressure situations
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced environment that places a strong premium on integrity, excellence, execution and teamwork
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience strongly preffered
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with revenue recognition and financial reporting concepts
- In-depth knowledge of both the technical and financial aspects of billing and financial reporting systems
- Commitment to making the end user experience better, both from a design and customer service perspective
- Proven success through results on business impact with extreme attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- A minimum of four years expertise in NetSuite Administration
- Knowledge of related systems preferred - including Avalara, Expensify, SalesForce or other CRM
- NetSuite certification is required
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Technology or related field