Sales Operations Associate
We’re Looking for People Like You!
At Wonderlic, we’re all about people, period. That means we’re always on the lookout for the best and the brightest minds that can continue to take us to new places—and we’re looking for talented, driven individuals who desire to positively impact their career and join us in shaping the future of our organization.
We offer Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life; Paid time-off; 401k plan with company matching incentives; wellness initiatives and more as part of our commitment to our most valuable resource, our employees.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a Sales Operations Coordinator, you’ll join a growing sales team and report to the Manager of Inside Sales. You’ll help our Sales Team reach more customers and work more effectively. Chances are, you will be doing something a little different every day. Here are a few key areas:
- Execute all lead distribution activities for the sales team
- Act as the point person for email distribution lists related to sales
- Provide analytical and auditing support to our inside sales team
- Perform various ad hoc project activities related to supporting the sales team
- Create, update and audit various sales reports
- Maintain documentation relevant to the sales teams in Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Assist with onboarding and training new hires in the sales department
- Help with event planning and coordination
- Document sales processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Receive, process and route orders and order changes, tracking for timely response
- Communication and collaboration with sales reps
- Excel, Outlook, Word, & PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Adaptability to process changes
- NetSuite (or any CRM/ERP) knowledge is a plus