At Wonderlic, we’re all about people, period. That means we’re always on the lookout for the best and the brightest minds that can continue to take us to new places—and we’re looking for talented, driven individuals who desire to positively impact their career and join us in shaping the future of our organization. We offer Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life; Paid time-off; 401k plan with company matching incentives; wellness initiatives and more as part of our commitment to our most valuable resource, our employees.
The Research Scientist is closely involved in the development, maintenance, and validation of all Wonderlic assessments. Typical activities include research design, assessment development, item writing, data collection, cleaning, merging, analysis, technical documentation, as well as providing technical guidance and support to Wonderlic’s internal teams.
- Statistical analyses and programming tasks related to data management and analyses
- Test development activities
- Research design
- Technical writing
- Presentation of results to internal and external audiences
- Statistical modeling
- Data management
- Attention to details
- Expert level writing and editing skills including the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong problem solving skills and capability to learn new skills
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements, deadlines, and priorities
- Ph.D. or ABD in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, or related field, with an emphasis on quantitative analysis or psychometrics
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other data analytic tools (e.g., SPSS, SAS, R, SQL, Access)
- Knowledge and experience with survey/test design, measurement theories (e.g., CTT, IRT), and associated analytical techniques
THE BENEFITS WE OFFER:
· Competitive salary
· Competitive Paid TimeOff (PTO) - 21 days PTO to start
· 8 paid holidays and 2extra floating holidays
· A paid, companyshutdown week from December 26 to December 31
· Group medical, dental,and vision insurance
· Company paid life/AD&Dand long-term disability insurance
· Tax-advantaged medical and dependent care FSA accounts
· 401(k) with matching
· Flexible work hours
· Free soda, coffee, teaand a Bevi machine that offers endless flavored, carbonated water
· Highly collaborative,innovative, and fun work environment
· A casual dress code
· Stability of a75-year-old company with the flexibility of a startup
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Policy
Wonderlic is proud to be an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. Here, diversity is valued and celebrated, and is what makes us such a successful team. Wonderlic does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy status, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military/veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
Wonderlic invites any applicant who has a disability to seek reasonable accommodation in the hiring process. Just contact Katherine Rohrer at Katherine.firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 247-2440 for assistance.